Clean rooms are a part of pharmaceutical and biological laboratories and industries. Cleanroom equipment suppliers design clean rooms in such a way that the room keeps airborne microorganisms and particulate matter at bay. Clean rooms also ensure their content does not seep into the external environment. In order to ensure that the clean room maintains its sterility and cleanliness, some products and equipment are always a part of the cleanroom. The cleanroom equipment suppliers will also sterilise the cleanroom before placing the equipment.
Common cleanroom equipment
The cleanroom equipment suppliers will offer a gamut of validation services and calibrations for the cleanroom facilities, as per the cGMP standards. They will also perform a thorough testing and reporting process to regulate the operations of the equipment. They will also offer expert cleanroom consulting services to design and engineer the cleanroom facility. Some of the common cleanroom equipment that these suppliers offer is as follows.
- HEPA filters
- SS grills
- SS diffusers
- SS Laminar flow
- SS scrubber fans
- Sampling booths
- Fan coils
- Static pass booth
- Volume control damper
- Dynamic pass box
- Epoxy flooring
- Cleanroom crossover bench and doors
- Dehumidifier unit
- SS sink table
This complete list of cleanroom equipment and other supplies will be completely customised to meet the needs of the facility. The technical staff working for the cleanroom equipment suppliers will also offer the equipment in other creative designs to meet the interests of the customers.
Credibility of cleanroom equipment suppliers – how to choose the best supplier?
Generally, the cleanroom equipment suppliers will support a project starting from its green field stage to its commissioning stage. They will also offer turnkey solutions for cleanroom installation and also up gradation services of existing facilities as per international standards. Other benefits of these services are as follows.
- They follow a transparent service that focuses on results. The cleanroom equipment suppliers offer tailor-made cleanroom solutions to match the goals of the business, clients and the goals of the project.
- They offer high-quality work along with on-time delivery. They also develop and implement exceptional high-quality management systems. These systems also deliver the highest level of professional excellence.
- The cleanroom equipment suppliers offer a wide variety of biotech and pharmaceutical industries and engineering services.
- The best part is that an efficient cleanroom equipment supplier should emphasise economical cleanroom designs that have tremendous scope for energy efficiency and high production.
- The supplier should also focus on sustainable cleanroom solutions with minimal impact on the environment.
Cleanroom consulting services
Cleanroom equipment suppliers will also offer cleanroom consulting and turnkey solutions. Their consulting services will cover a myriad of industries such as herbal, veterinary, pharma, herbal, cosmetic and food plants. The cleanroom consulting will focus on the design of the cleanroom, implantation of equipment, managing professional installations and also the commission of the turnkey project.
Before offering the consulting services, they will perform a complete inspection of the job site, acquire field measurements and schedule the consulting services. The cleanroom consultants will recommend short and long-term cleanroom objectives. They will suggest improvements in the interiors and functionalities of the cleanroom.
What are the benefits of cleanroom consulting services?
Cleanroom consulting focuses on reviewing the plans and the specifications of the cleanroom. This helps to finalise the design and engineering of the cleanroom before its actual construction. Appropriate consulting will make sure that the facility is functioning as intended.
Experts cleanroom equipment suppliers and consulting services will work with the clients directly and evaluate the cleanroom options to select the solution that best suits the cleanroom. Their consulting and commissioning activities will offer all the tools for the cleanrooms to help them make informed decisions.